Self Build Package
Standard Reinco Selfbuild Package
- Visit your site.
- Discuss house plans.
- Take the client through insulation, airtightness, ventilation … and everything which pertains to an energy efficient house.
- Visit could last 3.5 hours or more.
- Check your detailed plans – repeatedly if necessary.
- E-mail report in approximately 3 days – with specifications, recommended products and, for problem areas, recommended installers.
- Help the client achieve best valve for money.
- One off payment due at end of consultation – normally £650 in Northern Ireland, €950 in Republic of Ireland (prices are subject to location and complexity)
- E-mail and phone support until the end of the project (up to 2 years).
*prices vary depending on distance and degree of help required.
- An optional extra designed to ensure quality materials are expertly installed to maximise the long term efficiency of the house.
- Inspection and training package for top end self builders.
- Trades on site are trained on airtightness and how the various systems are integrated
- Site visit at agreed intervals to check that energy efficient issues within Reinco Report are followed.